January 13 - May 9, 2014
Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday
The library is closed on the following days:
March 17-21, 2014: Spring Break
Library hours are subject to change. Call to confirm: 580.220.2855
The Mary Jane Hamilton Library at UCSO is available for use by students, faculty, staff members and citizens of our service area. The library collection and services include:
- Approximately 16,000 print volumes
- Over 16,000 eBooks
- Approximately 150 professional journals and magazines
- Access to more than 600 electronic reference books (Credo Reference Database)
- Access to over 30 general and subject-specific electronic databases (on-site and remote access) that provide full-text access to journals, magazines and newspapers (EbscoHost)
- Library computer lab
- Inter-library loan service: patrons may request materials not available at our library
- Facility-wide wireless network: students may access the Internet with their laptop computer or other mobile device via the wireless network on campus.
Library patrons must hold a valid UCSO library card or SOSU library card to check out materials from the UCSO Library. Books may checked out for 3 weeks and renewed for an additional 3 week period. DVDs and videos may be checked out for 1 week.
Library books may be renewed, providing they are not recalled, lost, interlibrary loan materials with no renewals allowed or reserve items. Students may renew materials via phone or email. Students checking out or renewing interlibrary loan books are subject to the circulation and fine policies of the lending library.
Fine & Billing Policy
UCSO Library doesn't charge overdue fines. However, lost book fines will be assessed after the library patron is sent 3 overdue notices and the materials have not been returned. The charges will be added to their student billing record in the UCSO business office. The billing includes the replacement cost of the book(s), plus a $5 non-refundable processing fee for each book.
There is a book return located by the circulation desk in the UCSO Library
OK Share Program
Students may check out books from other college and university libraries in Oklahoma through the OK Share program. Ask our library staff about obtaining an OK Share card. Click here to see OK Share policies. Click here to see a list of participating libraries.